Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Winner mentality

“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:” Philippians 2:5

A victorious saint is conscious of the fact that God is for him, and so no one, no situation, no power can be against him. He carries a winner mentality in every situation that he finds himself in. He is conscious of the finished work of Christ, the defeated devil, and the power of the Holy Spirit. Because of this mindset, he knows that either way in every situation, he wins. He knows that whatever is against him is against God and whatever is against God has been finished. Because of this mindset, he says no to sin, he binds the devil and cast him out, he is bold in prayer, he is confident of the mercy of God to obtain favor, he makes bold declarations and takes territories.

 “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:37

“And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong. But he passing through the midst of them went his way,” Luke 4: 29-20

David, a seventeen-year-old inexperience but anointed is a good example of a saint with a winner mentality. He went after Goliath and defeated him. This was because of his consciousness of the presence of God within and without him. Jesus simply walked through the midst of the enemy that wanted to cast him down headlong. Beloved, it does not matter what it looks like, you cannot be defeated because you are a child of God. Approach whatever you are going through with this mindset. For as a man thinks in his heart so is he (Proverbs 23:7a)

Prayer for today: I claim my victory in every situation in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: