Thursday, February 11, 2021

Your petitions are granted!

“Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him.” 1 Samuel 1:17

Just as Eli delivered the much-needed answer to Hannah, I have been sent to you this morning to announce the answer to your prayers. Hannah's situation was desperate, if she did not receive an answer, the mountain of mockery and reproach might swallow her. But as usual, God was on time for her because she turned to Him that has promised to answer prayer. I decree that the mountain harassing you shall be behind you in Jesus name because your prayers are answered.

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.: Jeremiah 33:3

“And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.” Isaiah 65:24

Jabesh was in a similar situation 1 Chronicle 4. Jabesh was in trouble because his mother cursed him at birth. He turned to the God of Israel for a change of story. The bible says, “And God granted him that which he requested." God has answered your prayers for a change of story this month in Jesus name. Hezekiah was told that he was going to die. He turned onto the unchangeable changer. Before the Prophet could get out of the palace, he heard another word that death had been averted over Hezekiah. Hezekiah lived for fifteen more years. I decree that you shall not die before your time. Bartimeus enforced his change of life when Jesus responded to him in Mark 10.

 

I decree that, “may the Lord of Israel grant you your petition, whatever it is in Jesus name.”

 

Prayer for today: I believe and I receive answers to my prayers in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: