Wednesday, February 17, 2021

The necessity of wisdom

“And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?” Mark 6:2

The fruit of wisdom is a successful, prosperous and safe life. The evidence of lack of wisdom is struggle, frustration, and unsafe life. The writer of Proverbs wrote that wisdom is the principal thing. Wisdom is what help you to do what you are supposed to do at the time you are supposed to do it. Wisdom can be given and it can also be acquired. Every believer is given wisdom just as Jesus was given the wisdom to execute His assignment on earth.

 “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7

“There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers;” Daniel 5:11

The Holy Spirit in you is the source of the given wisdom for supernatural life. The people marveled at the home town of Jesus because he was producing mighty work through the wisdom that was given Him. Daniel was said to possess the wisdom of the gods through the Spirit of God in Him.  Beloved, may wisdom be given to you. May you live above the present challenges in this world. May you experience supernatural results in every area of your life through the wisdom of God.

Prayer point: Oh God, let wisdom be given to me through Your indwelling Spirit in me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: