Sunday, February 28, 2021

Enlarge your capacity 3

“He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.” Psalms 18:34

There are certain things you would never be able to achieve until you increase your capacity through training. Taking time to go for seminars, short time training, and empowerment classes may be all you need to change your level in life. Perhaps you have set new goals for your life, or you have a strong desire to achieve a vision, the right training will empower you to make it happen. Whenever you feel incapacitated, all you need is to identify the training you need and give time for it. Your arms have the capability to break a bow of steel but this can only be possible through training.

“A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:” Proverbs 1:4

“Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans.” Daniel 1:4

No matter how talented you are training will give you capacity. Even Nebuchadnezzar knew that; he put talented people to training to take over positions in the palace. It is good to sing and dance in the church but the most important thing is learning to know God more and to be in charge in destiny. One of the key responsibilities of a pastor is to teach to impart knowledge for capacity building both spiritually and physically. It griefs my heart when people find it hard to concentrate during a teaching in the church.

May you begin to build your capacity through training in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a desire for learning and a heart for understanding in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: