Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Through faith

“Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions." Hebrews 11:33

Most of the things we should accomplish with our lives are beyond us and will always require faith to make it happen. Faith in the sense that you have to (1) believe that it can be done and that God is with you and will help you; (2) declare it and pray about it (3) work on it with your whole heart and strength (4) be consistent and persistent until you accomplish it. You should know by now that all things are possible, and that whatever is in the heart of a man can become a reality no matter how difficult or impossible it appears. This means that if an idea comes into your heart and you mark it impossible, you are killing yourself. If God promises you something and you are doubting it, you are wounding yourself.

“For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17

“But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.  A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” James 1:6-8

God asked me to tell you this morning, “Go for it, it can be done” You can get that degree. You can start that business. You can get married and have children. You can get that job. You can start that ministry. Whatever He has put in your heart can be done!!!

Prayer for today: In the name of Jesus, I am subduing kingdoms, walking in righteousness, obtaining promises and stopping the mouth of lions.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: