Thursday, February 18, 2021

The necessity of favor

“Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.” Psalm 102:13

Favor belongs to a family of good aura that every man must carry. When favor is at work in your life, mercy, help, grace, which are his family will also be at work in your life. When favor is at work, you cannot be alone neither can you be lonely. Favor enthrones, opens doors, and brings the labor of a man to profit and gain. When favor is at work, your weakness or shortcomings does not matter. Favor qualifies the unqualified. Favor is a major ingredient for destiny fulfilment. May you carry the favor of God and men in Jesus name.

 “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” Luke 2:52

“For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.” Psalms 5:12

If Jesus had to increase in favor, you too must experience increasing favor. You need more favor today than yesterday. The good news is that God has promised to bless you with favor, since you have become the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus. You can claim this favor and enjoy it every day of your life. May favor replace labor in your life. May you receive the help that will put you on top of your financial situation in Jesus name.

Prayer point: Oh God, surround me with favor as with a shield in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: