Thursday, February 25, 2021

Your knowledge power 2

“Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation.” Daniel 5:12

Your knowledge power is the source of your strength, boldness, and ability to make things happen. Your knowledge power will enable you to stand out in the midst of the crowd. If you increase in the right knowledge it will bring you increase in every area of your life. The Spirit of God in you can bring you supernatural knowledge that will promote you. This was the secret of Joseph and Daniel.

“And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:” Genesis 41:38-39

“……but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32b

Intellectual knowledge and other knowledge acquired through learning and skills can put a person in the place of comfort on earth. However, as a child of God, you need to walk in the power of revelation knowledge as well. This is what gives you the power to walk in the supernatural. Here I am talking about access to the knowledge of God and His ways through the scriptures. And also revelation knowledge through the power and the gift of the Holy Spirit. This is our winning edge above the people of the world.

May you display revelation knowledge in every area of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, promote and increase me through the knowledge of your way in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: