Tuesday, February 16, 2021

The necessity of power

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49

As a Christian, you cannot afford to be powerless. You must carry the power of the Holy Ghost. This is your authority over all physical powers and the powers of the enemy. The power is a promise and also it is what is needed to experience all other promises. The scripture may not be effective in the life of a Christian who does not walk in the power of the Holy Ghost. The secret of this power is a secret place with God.

  “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.” Psalm 91:1

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

 If you spend time with God you will carry His aura which is the power of the Holy Ghost. There is no short cut. Even if you have been imparted through someone anointed, you cannot maintain the power without a personal secret place with God. If you must walk in power, a secret place with God is a must. The devil knows this and he will use every means to take the secret place from you. Daniel in the Old Testament walked in the wisdom and the power of the Holy Ghost. He maintained a secret place with God.

 May you walk in power every day of your life in Jesus name.

Prayer point: I take authority over all power of the enemy and I subdue them in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: