Sunday, February 7, 2021

Praying correctly 1

“Teach us what we shall say unto him; for we cannot order our speech by reason of darkness.” Job 37:19

When we pray correctly, we will always receive answers to our prayers. The question is how do we pray correctly? Most people pray from their obvious needs consciousness. There is nothing wrong with that, except the fact that your true need may not be what it seems to be. A lot of people are still praying for what God has already given them. This is where revelation, instruction, and the help of the Holy Spirit is needed.  This is what I want to share with you in the next few days.

“Produce your cause, saith the Lord; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.” Isaiah 41:21

“Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” Matthew 6:10

The easiest way to always get answers to prayer is to have the revelation of the will of God concerning the matter. Directly link to this is having a revelation of what to say in prayer. Making an inquiry as to what His will is and what you should say to Him is a key to praying correctly. Elihu was concerned about the fact that people are limited in speech because of darkness in Job 37:19. But, you and I as New Testament believers, we dwell in the light and so we can have access to His will even to speak correctly in prayers.

I see God answering your prayers now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me specific prayer words on the matter before me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: