Saturday, February 13, 2021

God is your unfailing solution

“Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?” Jeremiah 32:27

The situation we consider difficult or hard is nothing to our God. God has the solution for all situations and for all men. He is beautiful for all situations and He is the joy of the whole earth.  Now if you believe this, you will cling unto God until you have answers to your situation. Do you give up on a friend who you are confident has the wherewithal to help you, I am sure you won’t. God is your unfailing solution, if all other things fail, He will never fail.

“Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.” Psalms 48:2

“If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14

God asked me to tell you this morning, “Have unbroken confidence in Him, for He is your unfailing situation.” It does not matter the magnitude of the mountain confronting you, God is bigger than every mountain and He will swallow yours. Now make it your pattern to pray and to make declarations that agree with your expectation and the strength of your God.

This day will the Lord deliver your enemies into your hand in Jesus name.

Prayer point: I claim my victory over this situation in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: