Saturday, February 20, 2021

Benefits of righteousness 1

“Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.” Psalms 68:18

The God of our salvation is the God that has put us in the position of righteousness. This comes with benefits, in fact, a daily load of benefits, if we walk in the consciousness of being the righteousness of God. One of these benefits is deliverance from all afflictions. Have you received the gifts of righteousness and you are presently going through one affliction or the other? I have good news for you, God shall deliver you from all of them.

“Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.” Psalms 34:19

“And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him,  And delivered him out of all his afflictions,……” Acts 7:9-10a

Joseph’s story is one of the perfect examples of this deliverance I am talking about. He received a vision from God. He stood his ground in walking in the righteousness of God despite his afflictions. God delivered him from all and bring the vision to fulfilment. The same God shall deliver you and bring you to a place of fulfilment and celebration in Jesus name. Declare that you are delivered from all your afflictions because you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

I decree that the affliction is over forever in Jesus name.

Prayer point: Oh God, I am Your righteousness, deliver me from all my afflictions in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: