Friday, February 5, 2021

Maintain your winning strategy

“Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.” Daniel 6:10

Never drop your winning strategy. You can improve on it but don’t drop it. Particularly if your strategy is centered on God, don’t drop it. Devil will want you to drop it that so that he can get you down. Learn to abide with God come what may. Whatever you have been doing to bring God’s favor into your life, don’t drop it no matter the attempt of the enemy to stop you. The best winning strategy in life is to put God first and obey His instructions.

“But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.” Proverbs 4:18.

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33

Daniel was brilliant (Daniel 1:4) but that was not the reason behind his success. The first reason was that he was committed to pleasing God (Daniel 1:8). The second reason was that he prayed three times daily so God released His spirit into him (Daniel 5:11-12). The enemy wanted to bring him down and they knew that they would be able to do it only if they could get him out of his winning strategy (Daniel 6:5). Daniel did not stop praying even when the punishment for praying was that the person would be thrown into the lions’ den.

 

May the blessing and favor of God continue with you in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: I receive grace to maintain my winning strategy in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: