Sunday, February 21, 2021

Benefits of righteousness 2

“The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.” Psalms 37:23

The second benefits of being the righteousness of God is access to light in the midst of the darkness of this world. God shall guide you and order your steps to a fruitful place even in the midst of the confusion and uncertainty of this world. We all need eyes that can see all things in such a time like this. It is exciting to know that the eyes of our God are available to us through His Word and the revelation of the Holy Spirit. It is our entitlement as His righteousness.

“Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17

“Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.” Psalm 66:12

Maybe what you are experiencing right now is like going through fire and/or water, all you need is for God to give you direction. And He will surely bring you into a wealthy place. Ask for His light so that you can shine in the midst of trouble. He guided Peter in Luke 5 to cast his net into the deep. Peter was on the verge of giving up. The story changed when he followed His leading.

May He lead you into a place of joy and celebration by His light in Jesus name.

Prayer point: Oh God, order my steps and direct my path in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: