Friday, February 12, 2021

Oh God, end this affliction

“What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.” Nahum 1:9

We join our voices with the voices of believers around the world to ask for an end to coronavirus pandemics in Jesus name. I am also in agreement with you to declare an end to every affliction in your life in Jesus name.  Affliction may come, but the word of the Lord is clear about God’s response to afflictions in the lives of His children.  God said affliction should not rise up the second time. God also said He should deliver you from all.  This means that it is spiritually illegal for affliction to stay in your life. It is important to know how to enforce the word of God and terminate any form of affliction that may want to harass your life. 

 “And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.” Exodus 2:24

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Matthew 11:12

When the people of Israel cried out to God concerning their afflictions in Egypt; God heard them and delivered them.  This was because they were His covenant children. You are a Covenant Child of God. If God heard them then, He will hear you today. Pray through the will of God and terminate every affliction in your life. You must be violent in your spirit against any form of affliction and speak to it to die. Beloved, speak directly against any affliction in your life with boldness and confidence and see God manifesting His word in your life.

This affliction is over forever in Jesus name.

Prayer point: Oh God arise and put a total end to any affliction in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: