Thursday, September 15, 2022

Winning in the unseen realms 4

 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.” Psalm 51:17

Sacrificial giving will always provoke victory for you in unseen realms. God gave Jesus as a sacrificial lamb for the redemption of mankind. Abraham provoked God’s ultimate blessing when he offered Isaac as a sacrifice to God. Although God replaced Isaac with a lamb, He saw Abraham’s intention and accepted his sacrifice. In 2 Kings 3:27, the King of Moab offered his son as a sacrifice, and the battle turned away from him. You can always win in the unseen realm if you engage the power of sacrifice. The greatest sacrifice you can give to God is yourself.

“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” Romans 12:1

“And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:…….” Genesis 22:16-18

There are certain victories in life you cannot win if you live in disobedience to God. There are certain blessings you cannot receive if you withhold and eat what belongs to God. If your heart is broken and soft to obey God, you cannot be despised. Your sacrificial seed is your voice in the unseen realm to turn things in your favor.

May you become a living sacrifice unto God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, take my life and let it be consecrated unto You in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: