Friday, September 2, 2022

The issue of a conflicting covenant

“Then there was a famine in the days of David three years, year after year; and David enquired of the Lord. And the Lord answered, It is for Saul, and for his bloody house, because he slew the Gibeonites.” 2 Samuel 21:1

The issue of a conflicting covenant is the secret behind prolonged and mysterious battles in the life of a Christian. Evil dedication, unknown commitment, and evil covenants are examples of conflicting covenants. I want you to know that just as God is jealous over those in covenant with Him, the devil is also jealous over those who are dedicated to him, knowingly or unknowingly. The devil may fight your health and prosperity if you are dedicated to him, but you want to serve God. The good news is that through the finished work on the cross, Jesus has dealt with the covenants working against us.

“For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.” Hebrews 8:7

“Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;” Colossians 2:14

If you are struggling to live as a Christian or some areas of your life are under mysterious attack despite the fact that you are born again, you may need to engage the power of God to deal with a conflicting covenant. Cancel whatever that is legally working against you as a Christian by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

May you enjoy the inheritance of the Saints in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise, smite the gods and the goddesses attacking my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

©Rev. Dr. Amos Adeniyi

Repairer and Restorer Ministries International (RARMINT)

Join us every Wednesday at 530pm and Sunday at 11am for a destiny-fulfilling encounter. The venue is 401 Ancore building adjacent Sunnypark, 85 Steve road, Sunnyside, Pretoria South Africa.

+27789240238, +27744147709

amosadeniyi7@yahoo.com

"Giving shape to your destiny”

No comments: