Sunday, September 11, 2022

All-round solution

 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.” Proverbs 4:20-22

The word of God is the all-round solution to all human troubles and problems. The word of God heals. The word of God delivers. The word of God prospers. The word of God breaks curses and evil covenants. The word of God breaks the arms of wickedness. The word of God breaks yokes and destroys burdens. If you put the word in your heart, and speak the word with your mouth, you will experience the power of the word. If you act on the word in your heart, it will give you victory, and make you successful and prosperous.

“But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;” Romans 10:8

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

If you get the word into your heart, you will always know what to say and what to do. No matter what you are going through, sit with the word. If you have the revelation of God’s word over a particular situation, you become a god over it (John 10:35). Look for the word on healing if you need healing. Look for the word on prosperity if you need prosperity. Look for the word you need, fill your heart and your mind with it.

May you have the solution to all your challenges in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let Your word come to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: