Monday, September 19, 2022

Dealing with gates and doors 2

 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.” Psalms 24:7

You need divine strategies to deal with ancient gates and doors that have never opened for anyone in your lineage. These are the barriers that hindered your ancestors from experiencing the fullness of God. These kinds of doors do not need intellectual or physical strength, but spiritual capacity.  If you held the necessary spiritual key, you would not struggle at these gates and doors. The truth is that, as a Christian, you don’t have to experience the limitations that are operating in your ancestral line.

“When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.” Acts 12:10

“I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.” Isaiah 45:2

Ask God to reveal to you what to do to open these gates and doors. Engage scriptural strategies by asking God to help you, prophesying against the gates and the doors, praying through, using the prayer of agreement, and using sacrificial seeds. I decree major breakthroughs in every area of your life in Jesus name. If you are struggling at any gate, marriage, prosperity, academics, business, cities, or nations, receive a breakthrough in Jesus name.  

May the gate of the city where you dwell open for you on its own accord in Jesus name.  

Prayer for today: You ancient gates and everlasting doors shut against me, lift up your head in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: