Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Winning in the unseen realms 2

 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels,…….” 1 Corinthians 13:1

Your tongue can activate life, it can also activate death. Specifically, speaking in the tongue that the Holy Spirit gives you can activate activities in the unseen realm to your favor. The Holy Spirit can give you a tongue that men can understand and He can give you a tongue that only Angels can understand. As a Christian, you must be baptized in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.  

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” Prov 18:21

“For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.” 1 Corinthians 14:14

There are things happening in the unseen realm, either for you or against you. Speaking in tongues is your spirit praying; you can influence the unseen realm and win both known and unknown battles by speaking in tongues. You may be going through a situation where your own language is limited in prayer. You can pray accurately about the situation by praying in tongues.

Your prayers are answered in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, arise, kill what is against me and make alive what is for me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: