Saturday, September 10, 2022

Information is not enough

 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 16:17

Information can change your life. However, information is not enough. You need a revelation. You cannot act on information until it becomes a personal revelation. Your change actually begins with acting on the information you have received. When your mind is renewed, you act differently because your perspective changes. Information plus meditation gives revelation. Information is mental; revelation is spiritual and profitable to your soul. What you are hearing cannot benefit you until you do something about it.

“And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.” Luke 5:5

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:2

Perhaps your life is presently conforming to the poverty, affliction, and hardship of this world; ask God to give you a revelation. Meditate on God’s word. Listen and associate with people who have the testimony of a changed life through God (Psalm 1). Attending an information session with distraction is a waste of time; stop doing so in the church. If a book is relevant to your needs, read it many times until you get it into your soul and your spirit. Do the same with videos or audio that you have found important for the change you need.

May you hear what the Spirit is saying in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my understanding and give me a revelation that will change my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.


No comments: