Sunday, September 18, 2022

Dealing with gates and doors 1

 For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.” 1 Cor 16:9

Doors and gates are barriers to great treasures and important personalities that may be needed in your life. They must be unlocked for someone to have access. However, our text this morning says that it is possible for the door to be opened and yet access is not granted. This is because there are adversaries at the gates and the doors that must be subdued. These are the adversaries that cause failure at the edge of a breakthrough. I decree that such adversary shall be subdued before you in Jesus name.

“Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.” Matthew 12:29

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

God has given us power over the adversary so we can subdue the adversary and make use of the opened doors. You can deal with the adversaries and walk through the doors and gates open to you. Speak against the adversary.  Prophesy against the adversary. Exercise your authority over him and secure your breakthrough.

The adversary that has been hindering you is subdued in the name of Jesus.

Prayer for today: I bind the adversary, I subdue him and I possess my possessions in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: