Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Winning in the unseen realms 3

 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee…..” Luke 4:14a

Every Christian can carry the power of the Spirit. Every Christian can be anointed and must be anointed. Jesus, as a son of man, was anointed of the Spirit. He had authority both in the seen and unseen realms. He instructed us to receive the anointing of the Spirit so that we could also operate in power.  The truth is that if you are anointed, you can boldly declare, “according to my word,” as Elijah did in 1 Kings 17. If you are anointed, you can decree a thing and it shall be established.

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,” Luke 4:18

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” Luke 24:49

Hunger and thirst for the anointing of the Spirit. Tarry in God's presence until you are anointed. The anointing will give you dominion over both the seen and unseen realms. The anointing will give you authority over the host of wickedness that is against you. If you are anointed, you will always win in the unseen realm.

May you carry the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: