Wednesday, September 21, 2022

How do you see people?

 “And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.” Mark 8:24

You are blessed when people that are committed to you surround you. People are not trees. If you are seeing people as trees, you need a touch from God. Everything you are looking for is in the hands of a person sent to you by God. The physical status of a person does not matter when he or she is an instrument in the hand of God for your destiny. If you cannot see or perceive such a person correctly, you may miss your season. On the other hand, how do you see yourself? If you cannot see yourself correctly, you may miss your destiny.

“And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually.” 2 kings 4:9

“For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.” Job 14:7

Don’t look down on people, no matter who they are. Don’t look down on yourself no matter what you are going through. If there is hope for a tree, there is hope for everyone. The day the prodigal realized that he was better than what his situation looked like, his change began (Luke 15:17). The day Naaman listened to his slave-maid from Israel, his miracle began (2 Kings 5:3). The day the Shunamite woman perceived Elisha as a man of God, her barrenness received quit notice. If you can see men for their assignment in your life, your life can never remain the same.

May you see people correctly in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the grace to perceive the people you have sent to me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: