Saturday, September 3, 2022

Don’t be faithless

 “And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you? Bring thy son hither.” Luke 9:41

You can be religious, but faithless. Religion cannot give you results, but faith in Christ Jesus will give you results, please don’t be faithless. You cannot live without faith. You cannot please God without faith. You cannot change things without faith. You cannot overcome the world without faith. You cannot move mountains without faith. You cannot receive answers to your prayers without faith. You cannot possess your possessions without faith. You cannot make heaven without faith. Faith is the wisdom of God in the present, which is acting on God’s word; therefore, faith is the principal thing, in all your getting, get faith.

“Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.” Mathew 17:21

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17

If you find out you lack faith in any situation, spend time with the written word, pray and fast. Ask God to give you faith. Faith is so important that it is both a gift and a fruit. Faith does not doubt the word, to be faithless is to doubt the word and consequently disobey the word. Faith believes the word. Faith does the word. Faith prays the word. Faith declares the word. To overcome any challenge, you need a specific word that will generate faith in you.

May you be full of faith in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give increase my faith in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: