Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Use what you have received

 “For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.” Luke 19:26

Yesterday, I shared with us that how we hear can determine whether we will be on the right side of life or not. Another factor is what we do with what we have received (Luke 19:11-26). There is nothing a man has that he has not been given. You must use wisely what you have received and multiply it to receive more. Everyone has been given at least a talent, a gift, or a seed.  If you bury your talent, life will not be fair to you. If you hide your gift, you will not be rewarded. If you eat your seed, you forfeit your harvest. Now hear this: what will change your life is already in your life; it has been given to you.

“John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.” John 3:27

“A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.” Proverbs 18:16

You must discover, develop, and use your talent for you to move to the positive side of life. Stop looking at what others have that you don’t have. Stop complaining about your situation. You can be excited that you have something that can change your life. If you look inward, you will discover that what looks insignificant is actually the instrument of your miracle (2 Kings 4:1-7).

May you receive the wisdom to use what you have in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, do not let me neglect what I have received to change my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: