Friday, September 16, 2022

Winning in the unseen realms 5

 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.” Acts 13:2

I would like to emphasize the importance of ministering to the Lord and listening to the Holy Spirit as another powerful key to winning in the unseen realms.  Please, as a believer in Christ, keep the company of those who love to fellowship with the Lord and to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit. Don’t isolate yourself from the company of believers and don’t allow the enemy to isolate you. This kind of fellowship has been my source of help in challenging times.

“And he wrote in the letter, saying, Set ye Uriah in the forefront of the hottest battle, and retire ye from him, that he may be smitten, and die.” 2 Samuel 11:15

“And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.” Genesis 22:16-18

The enemy does not fight you alone; he fights in a team and with a team. If you fight alone, you are finished. The fellowship of the fellow Christians and with the Holy Spirit is your sure help to win at all times. Uriah did not die because he was a weak fighter or because the battle was the hottest. He died because he was alone and did not have a backup. The Bible admonished us in Hebrews 10:25, “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.”

May you hear the voice of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I refuse to isolate myself from the fellowship of believers in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: