Monday, September 12, 2022

Winning in the unseen realms 1

 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.” Daniel 10:13

There are two Actors for Christians in the unseen realms. They are the Holy Spirit and Angels. Both work where the Word is believed, spoken, and acted upon. In addition, persistence in prayer is key to engaging the Holy Spirit and Angels on issues confronting you. Daniel was persistent for twenty-one days until the Angel sent from heaven received support to break through. I believe when we pray and declare the word of God, we are winning in the unseen realm.

“For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve, Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.” Acts 27:23-24

“And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.” Acts 12:7

Angels are permitted to do some physical assignments. This is evident in both the new and old testaments. However, we do not pray to Angels. We pray to the Father in the name of Jesus. If the issue requires Angelic intervention, God will dispatch His Angels. When we pray and boldly declare the word of God, things are happening in the unseen realm. The result is a change of situation in the seen realm.

Your situation is changing for good in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me victory in every situation I am passing through in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: