Saturday, September 24, 2022

When God is involved in your matter

 “And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.” Exodus 2:24-25

When God is involved in your matter, the result is a miracle. Perhaps, the only way out of your predicament right now is a miracle, look up to God. Miracles are from God, don’t look somewhere else. Keep on trusting God, no matter your situation. Keep on praying, even if it is hard for you to believe. Keep on confessing the word, even if your situation does not look like it. Keep on sowing your seed, even if you think it is small. This is because God’s response shall give you a miracle.

“They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.” Psalm 34:5

“And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.” Acts 12:6-7

When something precious has been seized by a stronger or higher power, you need God’s involvement to secure the release. The deliverance of Israel was a miracle. The deliverance of Peter was a miracle. Your covenant with God is your guarantee of His intervention. Your commitment to God is the key to involving Him in your matter. Your obedience to Him is your security against the tough times. Your trust in Him is your power to move Him. Your continuous prayer is an indication that you trust Him and that you are looking up to Him.  You shall not be ashamed.

I see God taking over your matter in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise, intervene in my situation, and do not let me be put to shame in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: