Thursday, September 1, 2022

The issue of a broken covenant

 “….. and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.” Deuteronomy 7:9

There are challenges in life, but no challenge can overcome a covenant child of God unless there is an issue of a broken covenant. Your sure security in this wild world is your covenant with God, you have to consciously guide and protect it. Little is much if the covenant is in place. A useless instrument can be a great weapon of war, if the covenant is in place. The foolish thing shall shame the wise if the covenant is in place. The covenant gives you God’s full commitment and backing, please do not break it.

“Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.” Joshua 7:11

“And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the Lord was departed from him.” Judges 16:20

Israel turned back and was defeated by a weak enemy because of a broken covenant. They disobeyed God, took the accursed thing, and put it in their own stuff. The presence of the Lord left Samson and he became an ordinary man because of a broken covenant. As a new covenant believer, you only have to trust and obey the Lord to keep the covenant. The covenant is your covering both in the rain and in the sunshine.

May you never be outside the covenant in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and repair the broken edges in my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

©Rev. Dr. Amos Adeniyi

Repairer and Restorer Ministries International (RARMINT)

Join us every Wednesday at 530pm and Sunday at 11am for a destiny-fulfilling encounter. The venue is 401 Ancore building adjacent Sunnypark, 85 Steve road, Sunnyside, Pretoria South Africa.

+27789240238, +27744147709

amosadeniyi7@yahoo.com

"Giving shape to your destiny”

No comments: