Wednesday, September 28, 2022

God can change times and seasons

 “Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:” Daniel 2:20-21

 

I have a word of encouragement for someone who is going through a tough time and a hard season: There shall be a change of season and time for you in Jesus name. Times can change; seasons also do. God can change times and seasons, He can create a time within times and a season within seasons. He can create plenty in the midst of famine and abundance in the midst of scarcity. It does not matter what is happening in the world, He can create your own world for you in the midst of the world.

 

“For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.” Malachi 3:6

“If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14

 

God is an unchangeable changer. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. This means what He did in Bible days, He still do today. What He did for one person, He will do for another. If you believe this you will be convinced that the tough time and the hard season shall soon change.  If you can hold unto God, He will bring a change to your time and season.

 

May you receive the change you desire in Jesus name.

 

Prayer for today: Oh God, heal me, I shall be healed; save me, I shall be saved; bless me, I shall be blessed in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: