Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Walking in God’s power 5


 “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Cor 4:13

You must walk in the spirit of faith if you desire to walk in God’s power. The spirit of faith is what empowers your word to make things happen. When you operate in the spirit of faith, nothing is impossible. There are two major constituents of the spirit of faith: believing and speaking. You must speak what you believe to see the supernatural. You must believe God and His word, and speak the word you believe to walk in the power of God.

“Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” Acts 3:6
“And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.” Acts 16:18

Peter activated the spirit of faith when he spoke to the lame man at the beautiful gate to rise up and walk. Paul did the same in dealing with the spirit of divination that possessed the young girl who he met in Macedonia. The difficult part of the spirit of faith is believing and believing correctly. You can boost the believing aspect of the spirit of faith by fasting and prayer, and by meditation on the word of God. I will emphasis on these two in the subsequent messages.

May you be possessed by the spirit of faith in the Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive God’s kind of faith into my spirit in Jesus name.

No comments: