Monday, June 10, 2019

Power in Christianity 2


 “This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.” Mathew 26:28

The second power in Christianity is the covenant power. This power makes you to belong to God. It allows God to claim ownership over you and be jealous over you. This is sealed by the blood and the flesh of Jesus. This is the power that exempts you from the wickedness of this world. This gives you direct access into the presence of God and permits you to receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

“Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.” Hebrews 9:20
“He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.” John 6:56-57

The covenant power actually makes us to be like Jesus and becomes a joint heir with him. The consciousness of the covenant power makes a Christian to carry himself or herself like Jesus on earth. The covenant puts the seal and the marks of Jesus on you.

May you walk in the consciousness of the covenant God has placed on you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I belong to Jesus and I walk in the power of the blood covenant in Jesus name.

No comments: