Sunday, May 26, 2024

Physical sight is limited!

 “(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)” 2 Corinthians 5:7.

The fact that you cannot see something with your physical eyes does not mean that it does not exist. If you base your expectations and decisions on what your physical eyes alone can see, you will be limited in life, and you will always live in fear. You must see things with your spiritual eyes, the eyes of faith. All the things that you can presently physically see first existed in the unseen world. Faith is key to bringing your desires and expectations to manifestation, even when they do not look physically real.

“Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.” Hebrews 11:3

“And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.  And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” 2 Kings 6:16-17.

In this challenging time, you need to see beyond the physical. Your spiritual eyes must be activated for you to see correctly and stay above physical situations. You need not fear, but you need to ask God to open your eyes to see. You need to engage the scriptures and declare consistently the promises of God and what you desire, even when it does not look like it.   

May you experience a good life even in tough seasons, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my eyes that I may see, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: