Monday, May 13, 2024

Only believe! 3

 “Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?” John 11:40

The theme of the Bible can be summarized in two words: “Only believe.” Believe God and His word. Believe in Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Believe in yourself and what God has deposited in you. Only those who believe see the glory. Unfortunately, this is also true about the opposite: doubt or unbelief. If you believe and do not doubt, there is no mountain you cannot move, and there is no storm you cannot stop.

“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Mark 11:23 KJV

“And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?.” Mark 4:39-40 KJV

Say it over and over again, Lord, I believe. It does not matter how impossible the situation is; say it loud, Lord, I believe. Even if the situation looks so hard that unbelief is gripping you, say it loudly and repeatedly, Lord, I believe. You know why? Because you only need to believe to receive a breakthrough. God’s word and promises are yes and amen. He will never fail you, if you only believe. I see God giving you an unusual breakthrough this week, in Jesus name.

Unbelief be gone, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I believe, show me Your glory, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: