Saturday, May 11, 2024

Only believe! 1

 “As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken he said unto the ruler of the synagogue, be not afraid, ONLY BELIEVE” Mark 5:36

Whenever we don’t believe God's word or conclude that something is impossible, we hurt ourselves. Also, when we don’t believe that we can achieve something because it looks impossible, we hinder ourselves. The Bible teaches that all things are possible, and God demands our “belief” to work out possibility out of impossibility. The law of this dimensional world demands that we believe in making things happen, whether we are physically qualified or not.

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6 KJV

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23 KJV

The truth is that a lack of belief is actually a belief in something. There is no true “unbelief” in life. Every unbelief is a belief in something, a belief in the negative, of what is expected or thought; a belief in the status quo; a belief in what is generally accepted to be the fact; a belief in what has always been will be; a belief in something contrary. You have to believe in the future you desire if you want to experience it. Don’t be carried away by what is happening right now; your best is ahead of you.

Unbelief be gone, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, increase my faith, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: