Sunday, May 12, 2024

Only believe! 2

 “As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken he said unto the ruler of the synagogue, be not afraid, ONLY BELIEVE” Mark 5:36

Jairus was told not to trouble the Master anymore because they thought the situation had become hopeless. The girl was dead, and this was irreversible for them. Beloved, that was a belief!! Jesus told him, Don’t believe that; believe me, and a miracle will happen. Jairus chose to believe in Jesus, and he got his miracle.

“Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!” Mark 9:24 NKJV

“So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17 KJV

The miracle you desire may not have happened to someone you know before; only believe that God can create it for you. The problem may be running in your family; only believe that it will not get to you. The doctor or the expert may have told you that there is no hope; only believe that there is hope in Jesus Christ. Jesus needs an agreement from you; that is, you need to believe that He can help you. Every time a man exercises unbelief, it shows that he needs more information (Romans 10:17).

Unbelief be gone, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help my unbelief, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: