Wednesday, May 29, 2024

God gives faith!

 “For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.” Romans 12:3.

Several years ago, when I was learning the art of Christian ministry, I was preaching in a church where I was a member. There was a little commotion at the back, and the usher signaled to me that a baby had fainted. As I stepped out of the pulpit, I received an enduement (being clothed) from above—faith from God. I went straight to the baby and commanded him to receive life. There was an instant miracle. I have witnessed this kind of clothing from time to time in my ministry. I discovered that the more you are comfortable in the presence of God and long for fellowship with Him, the greater the measure of faith you receive from Him. When faith is present and active, results are inevitable.

“And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.” Matthew 17:2021.

“And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?” Mark 6:2.

Bible faith is the wisdom given by God; it produces mighty work. Jesus said consecration, dedication, and commitment are the keys to receiving this kind of faith. Stop worrying about the challenges that you are going through. Rather, separate yourself from men unto God and seek His face daily. You will receive more faith from Him and walk in wonders among men.

May receive a miracle from God, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me hunger and thirst for You, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: