Friday, May 10, 2024

Anything is doable if…

 “A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:” Proverbs 1:5.

Anything is doable if you are willing to learn. Learning and studying are the easiest ways to change your life. There is nothing a man has done that others cannot learn to do. If you are teachable and you know exactly what you need, you can change your life through learning. Plan to be in student mode for as long as you are in this world if you want to grow and become better. What you learn shapes your life and your destiny. If you really want to be happy and take responsibility for your life, have a daily learning goal. Learn intentionally.

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV

“Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:.” Proverbs 6:6 KJV

You can learn through observation, listening, and following. The disciples spent time with Jesus, and they became bold like Him (Acts 4:13). Some wretched people followed David, and they became mighty warriors (1 Samuel 22:2 vs. 2 Samuel 23:8–39). It cannot ever be over for you if you are willing to learn new things and grow at whatever level you are. You can read and not learn; don't ever make that mistake in your life. Always read to learn.

Arise and shine, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me appetite for learning, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: