Sunday, August 12, 2018

Walking in possibilities 3


“The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed,

Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.” Acts 19:9-10

The kind of words you are listening to will determine whether you will walk in possibility or not. If you continually listen to the messages of faith, faith will be birthed in you and you will walk in possibilities. On the other hand, if you continue to listen to messages of unbelief, doubt is the fruit and this facilitates walking in impossibilities. In our text today, a crippled man listened to Paul and faith was birthed in him. Paul saw it and prayed for him, he regained the use of his legs.

Several years ago, I was invited by a Pastor to preach, I was not even ordained then. I preached on prayer changes all things. After the preaching I started leading prayers and one woman came to me. She had a twisted leg and asked me to pray for her healings. Although fear gripped me when I saw the leg, I closed my eyes and prayed, God healed her immediately. My position as at the time of praying did not matter because the woman had heard the word of faith and faith was birthed in her, positioning her for the possibility.

May the word of God profit you to walk in possibilities in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Lord, let your word come to me, let me be empowered to walk in possibilities in Jesus name.

No comments: