Monday, August 20, 2018

How to have an exciting life


“For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.” 1 Cor 10:12
The race of life is individualistic in nature. Everyone has his or her own lane. Everyone has grace, talents and ability different from others. Although we are all allocated 24 hours in a day, divine program for each of us is different.  This means that time is not the same for two people, and time and chance guide things in this world. If you want to have an exciting life, recognize your grace, run with your vision and be passionate about what you do.
Several years ago, I went fishing with my friends, we caught many small fishes. I was particularly attracted to one of them which was struggling and seemed to be near death because it was out of water. I took it to make it lick some water but it slipped from my hand into the river and quickly swam away gloriously in the river.  I learnt a beautiful lesson, life becomes frustrating when we are out of our “grace” zone. Someone said that, “Everyone is a genius but tell a fish to climb a tree, it will look stupid”
Beloved, stop comparing yourself with another person. What God did for one He will do for another. But recognize your grace and stay in it.
I decree that you are unstoppable in the race of life in Jesus name.
Prayer for today: O God help me to walk with you all through my life, do great things through me and give me strength in the areas of my weaknesses in Jesus name.

No comments: