Sunday, August 5, 2018

Power of seeing


“The prophet asked, “What did they see in your palace?” “They saw everything in my palace,” Hezekiah said. “There is nothing among my treasures that I did not show them.”” 2 Kings 20:15 (NIV)

Until it is seen, it cannot be taken.

You need to see your divine allocation in order to take it. Also unless the enemy sees anything that belongs to you, he cannot steal it. I pray for you that your eyes be opened and that the eyes of your enemy be shut in Jesus name.

Hezekiah took the envoys from Babylon and showed them all his treasures, nothing was hidden from them. The Prophet came to him and told him that the king of Babylon shall take them. Anything you don’t want the enemy to steal, don’t show it to him.

God told Abraham in Genesis 13:14-15, “The Lord said to Abram after Lot had parted from him, “Look around from where you are, to the north and south, to the east and west. All the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring forever.” This means if you can see it, God will give it to you.

As you enter the new month may your eyes be opened. May you possess your possessions in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God open my eyes that I may see wondrous things from your law.

No comments: