Saturday, August 4, 2018

Strength for your destiny 2


“And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.” John 14:16-17

Another source of strength for destiny delivery is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is a Person that has been assigned to help you in this destiny journey. He is an invisible companion at all time. He will comfort you, teach you and lead you if you allow Him in your life. His presence in your life is an indication of God’s power in your life. His anointing in your life is an empowerment to make things happen. He was with Jesus in His assignment on earth. He is also with you to overcome all the evil work and ensure that you are successful. If Jesus could not do without Him, you couldn’t as well. Act 10:38 says, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”

What should you do? Treat the Holy Spirit as a person. Learn to talk to Him and to hear Him talk to you. He is willing to guide you in all things, spend time with Him in fellowship as you would a physical friend. I pray in the name of Jesus that you will allow the Holy Spirit to take His place in your life.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, I believe you are a Person. Come into my life, help me, teach me, comfort me, lead me, guard me and guide me in Jesus name.

No comments: