Thursday, August 16, 2018

The King’s word


Kings know the importance of words and they don’t joke with it. The lives of people and the territory is determined by the words of the King. Kings are in control through their words. The bible calls you a king, this means your words are powerful. Rev 5:10 says, “And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.” Hear what a centurion said to the First Born in our family in Mathew 8:8, “The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.” And in Luke 10:17, “And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.” Beloved, your words can heal the sick, cast out devils, change situations, change your life and that of others. This is because you are a king and belong to the family of kings.

Two old testament scriptures are important to this revelation. The fist is Job 22: 28 which says, “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” The other is Isaiah 45:11, “Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.”

The implication of this is that you can make things happen and change things around you through the use of your words.

You are a king equipped with words of power.

Prayer for today: I take authority over my divine allocation and territory, I subdue all opposing forces and I enforce the plans and the purposes of God in Jesus name.

No comments: