Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Bold declaration


“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.” 1 Samuel 17:45-46

If you are faced with a Goliath, you cannot keep quiet. This is because apart from the fact that Goliath was experienced, strong and skillful, he knew the importance of words. Words are spiritual. Words are indication of both who you are and whose you are. If you are sure of these, you will always be able to declare boldly against whatever is harassing your life and destiny.

Goliath may not be a person, it may be a situation that wants to swallow you up and treat you as if you do not have a great God. Don’t permit it, declare boldly against it in the name of the Lord.

Three things are important to make bold declarations.

1.    Know that you are anointed. Psalm 105:14-15 says,” He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.”

2.    Know that God lives on the inside of you. 1 John 4: 4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

3.    Know that you belong to God. Isaiah 43:1 says, “But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.”

I see the Goliath confronting you subdued before you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I declare in the name of Jesus that every situation harassing my life shall turn around for my good in Jesus name.

No comments: