Friday, August 10, 2018

Walking in possibilities 1


“But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” Mathew 19:26

Certainly some things are impossible with men but the same things are possible with God. To walk in possibilities, you must be desperate for God.

Sometimes you are faced with a situation that looks so impossible that you don’t know what to do. I have seen it over and over again that turning to God will definitely bring solutions. Several years ago as a very young boy I was seeking admission into the University. I was seventeen but I had learned from my mother that God always help man. I wrote the university examination called JAMB in Nigeria on a Saturday. The exam did not look good; it was not that it was tough but something went wrong. I marked myself and it was glaring: failure was inevitable! The following Monday, I fasted and prayed asking God to turn the situation to success. And I also asked for a sign to assure me that the prayer was answered. I got the sign by the end of the day. At that time, I was doing the lower sixth (A level) program. I could remember that any time I got to school, my colleagues would be solving the JAMB questions and I could see that my answers were wrong. But I would say to myself whether I was wrong or right, I have gotten an admission. The results came out and I was in the first batch that got admitted to study chemical engineering.

Beloved, if it looks really impossible but you need it in your life, turn to God and don’t leave until you have an answer.

Prayer for today: The God that does wonders, I am available, do your wonder in my life today in Jesus name.

No comments: