Sunday, August 5, 2018

The script about you is good!


“See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.” Isaiah 49:16 (NIV)

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” James 1:17

Untimely death is not in the script, neither is poverty and infirmity. Say no to whatever that is not in the script that the devil wants to put on you in the name of Jesus.

I watched a soap opera where someone was captured by his enemy and compelled to write a suicide note. After he had written the letter he was compelled to hang himself. I thought this guy was being taking out of the soap. But lo, my thought was wrong. He was found before he died and resuscitated. He could not die because the script writer did not write it so.

I am glad to announce to you that what the script writer wrote about you is good. It does not matter what you are going through, in the end it will be a good story for you. Our text this morning says, you are engraved in the palms of His hands. Stay within the script and reject whatever the script writer has not written about you.

I decree that only what God wrote about you shall come to pass in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I cancel every evil thing that devil has written about me in Jesus name.

No comments: