Friday, May 31, 2019

Mysteries of unanswered prayers 1


“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:… If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?” Mathew 7:7-11

God has promised to answer your prayers. One of the things that makes Christianity exciting is getting answers to your prayers. Satan will be afraid of you, if he knows that you have the secrets of obtaining answers to your prayers. Getting results for yourself and for others through prayers is what makes Christianity distinct from any religion.

As a teenager, I prayed for many things, I got answers, and that built my faith in God. I visited one of my sisters several years ago. She shared with me that her husband attended an occasion and ate there. He came back home and stated complaining about stomach pains. The pain was bad; it was as if he was going to die. They rushed him to the hospital and the doctors said he had stones in his kidney. She and her husband prayed and that was the end of the attack. I have obtained answers to many requests, some instantly and some after a very long time. There are some requests I am still believing God for. In the next few days, I will be sharing with you some of the reasons why a believer can have his or her prayers unanswered.

May your prayers be answered on a daily basis in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God usher me into a lifestyle of prayers with results and testimonies in Jesus name.

No comments: