Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Don’t do this on your own!


“Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.” 1 Samuel 17:5

The least of God’s strength is stronger than the greatest of a man’s strength. Walking with God allow you to access His strength and make you look stronger than you are. Since I discovered this, I always pray as if I will not work and I work as if I have not prayed. Men have many weaknesses but when you have God, your weaknesses do not matter. Beloved, stop doing things on your own! When you are dealing with things with the assurance of God with you, all fear is taken away.

You must know that David was skillful at using stone and slings. He truly had killed a Lion and a bear. But, realistically speaking, those experiences could not be compared with fighting Goliath. He could not fight Goliath alone and he knew it. I put it this way, God took care of Goliath through David because God choose the weak things to shame the strong.

Beloved, stop confronting the day on your own, pray through the day before it comes. Pray until you are convince that God has taken care of it and then you will not have to confront anything on your own. Jesus had the practice of praying either into the late night or very early in the morning.

I see God helping you out in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I confront my Goliath and mountains in the name of the Lord of hosts.

No comments: