Thursday, May 2, 2019

Request granted!


“And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested." 1 Chronicles 4:10

Beloved, you are welcome to the month of May. God shall answer you this month in Jesus name.

Jabesh was in trouble because his mother cursed him at birth. He turned to the God of Israel for a change of story. The bible says, “And God granted him that which he requested." God will answer your prayers for a change of story this month in Jesus name. Hezekiah was told that he was going to die. He turned onto the unchangeable changer. Before the Prophet could get out of the palace, he heard another word that death had been averted over Hezekiah. Hezekiah lived for fifteen more years. I decree that you shall not die before your time. Bartimeus enforced his change of life by praying through in Mark 1. You will pray through this month in Jesus name.

God has promised to hear us when we pray.
“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.: Jeremiah 33:3
“And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.” Isaiah 65:24

It does not matter what the situation is, you can turn it around with prayer. Your breakthrough is just a prayer away.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I enforce my breakthrough in Jesus name.

No comments: