Friday, May 10, 2019

Grace at work 5


“As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.” 1 Peter 4:10

Grace is a gift and it comes with a package of gifts. When you encounter this grace, it brings unusual power from within to get results. It empowers you to turn a failure situation to success situation.

“And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.” Luke 5:5-6
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” John 14:12

This grace is stronger than your natural gift or talent. It is supernatural and it is accessed through a definite encounter with the Lord Jesus. Note that Peter was a talented fisherman but yet he failed. But when he encountered this grace, he got a breakthrough he had never gotten in his entire life. Beloved, if you are tired of failure and low levels, spend time with Jesus until you receive this grace and you know it. Greater work is only available through this grace.

May your failure turn to success in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the grace to do greater work with my life in Jesus name.

No comments: